adjustable SAPILUX shading system has been designed
to guarantee ideal conditions in every surrounding.
It allows infiltration of light according to wish and
helps in achieving a pleasant inside temperature at
any time of the day.
The shading system absorbs up to 70% of the solar heat
and helps to reduce climatisation cost up to 30%. Its
simple and elegant structure is easy adaptable to all
kinds of constructions such as private dwellings, officea,
factories, restaurants, hospitals, schools, sports centers
and hotels: whareverthe necessity arises to create controled
The SAPILUX shading system can easily installed direct
on to the wall or on to supporting brackets. The system
can be operated manually or via a wall mounted switch
or with radio control.
Operating the SAPILUX shading system allows you to maintain
the required light intesity by moving the blades to
an ideal angle with respect to the position of the sun.
- It can be installed onto any type of roof or wall
aither vertically or horisontally
- Durable but lighweight parts which resiste any kind
of weather conditions.
- It can save up to 30% on cooling and heating costs.
- The degree of the blades can variated accordingly
even room by room, to archieve the best possible shading
- SAPILUX ® S 600
- SAPILUX ® C 85
® S 600
Blades: SAPILUX Aluminium perforated slat, without
coating, non anodized non powder coated, non zinced.
- Shaft: extruded aluminium shaft, cut to size,
with metric holes for the screws.
- 230 V single phase motor for outer use, IP 55.
Accesories: Plastic and aluminium parts which
are necessary for the assembling of the product.
The following non included accessories can be
ordered to the SAPILUX Shading System:
- radio transmitter control box
- remote control
- meteorological unit (wind-, sun-, rain sensor)
® C 85
available (mm): 0,5 and 0,6 or the other thinkness
- Weight (kg/lm): 0,148 for 5/10 strips; 0,178 for
- Suitable carriers: sunshade 30° and 45°,
aluminium 8/10, 0,399 kg per lm.
- Strips incidence (n. of strips per sqm): 14,32
con frangisole 30°, 11,80 con frangisole 45°.
- Assembly method: the strip snaps into place on
every kind of carrier and it is finished against
the wall with steel or aluminium wall angle 25x25.
- Special characteristics: SAPILUX C 85 strip can
be use indoor or exterior surfaces with corrert
thicknesses and paints.